Like most industries today, the financial services industry is rapidly being shaped by technology, which is literally changing the way we do business. To be successful in this environment, we must continue to insure that our customers are confident that we will manage their financial affairs expertly and confidentially. At QP Consulting, our customers have access to a broad range of products and services. To deliver these products and services effectively and conveniently as possible, it is essential that we use technology to manage and maintain certain customer information. We want to assure all of our customers that whenever information is used, it is done with discretion. The safeguarding of customer information is an issue we take seriously at QP Consulting. To affirm our continuing commitment to the proper use of customer information, we have set forth the following Privacy Principles. It is these principles that guide us in serving the privacy needs of our customers.
1. Recognition of a Customer’s Expectation of Privacy: At QP Consulting, we believe the confidentiality and protection of our customer information is one of our fundamental responsibilities. And while information is critical to providing quality service, we recognize that one of our most important assets is our customers’ trust. Thus, the safekeeping of customer information is a priority for QP Consulting.
2. Use, Collection, and Retention of Customer Information: QP Consulting limits the use, collection, and retention of customer information to what we believe is necessary or useful to conduct our business, provide quality service, and offer products, services and other opportunities that may be of assistance to our customers.
3. Maintenance of Accurate Information: QP Consulting recognizes that it must maintain accurate customer records. Therefore, QP Consulting has established procedures to maintain the accuracy of customer information and to keep such information current and complete. These procedures include responding to requests to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
4. Limiting Employee Access to Information: At QP Consulting, employee access to personally identifiable customer information is limited to those with a business reason to know such information. Employees are educated on the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of customer information and on these Privacy Principles. Because of the importance of these issues, QP Consulting employees are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of customer information and employees who violate these rules will be subject to disciplinary measures.
5. Protection of Information via Established Security Procedures:QP Consulting recognizes that a fundamental element of maintaining effective customer privacy procedures is to provide reasonable protection against the unauthorized access to customer information. Therefore, QP Consulting has established appropriate security standards and procedures to guard against any unauthorized access to customer information.
6. Restrictions on the Disclosure of Customer Information: When it comes to sharing customer information with unaffiliated companies, QP Consulting places strict limits on who receives specific information about customer accounts and other personally identifiable data. QP Consulting may share information with such companies if they provide a product or service that may benefit our customers. Whenever we do this, we carefully review the company and the product and services to make sure that it provides value to our customers. We share the minimum amount of information necessary for that company to offer its product or service. We may also share information with unaffiliated companies that assist us in providing our products and services to our customers; in the normal course of our business; when legally required and permitted in connection with fraud investigations and litigation; in connection with acquisitions and sales; and at the request or with the permission of a customer.
7. Maintaining Customer Privacy in Business Relationships with Third Parties:
8. Disclosure of Privacy Principles to Customers: QP Consulting recognizes and respects the privacy expectations of our customers. We want our customers to understand our commitment to privacy in our use of customer information. As a result of our commitment, we have developed these Privacy Principles which are made readily available to our customers. Customers who have questions about these Privacy Principles or have a question about the privacy of their customer information should call Mark Ivcevich at 301-326-1521 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Privacy Principles apply to all group and individual clients of QP Consulting. These Privacy Principles are for general guidance and do not constitute a contract or create legal rights and do not modify or amend any agreements we have with our customers.
If you wish to opt out of disclosures to non-affiliated third parties, please call Mark Ivcevich at 301-326-1521 or email at email@example.com.